Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fight Club

Already broken a
thousand times. 
I did the Kenpo (like karate) Cardio Plus workout of P90X this week. Who knew punching the air could be so fun or leave your arms incapacitated for the next three days? Not I, said the Little Red Hen. It also stimulated a strong desire to be able to fight people. So I learned how to throw knives and punches on YouTube. Then T Sizzle started attacking me at every spare moment. We may or may not have an official fight club. It happens every where, all the time, and only ends when someone cries.  
Hey there, Lil Richie.
You're so big!
In other news, I work for this attorney, Chris, doing random stuff that he needs. He left me his house keys and asked me to clean his carpets while he was on vacation. Talk about trust. Then when he got back, he tried to help me with my future by hooking me up with internships and teaching me how to network (say their name, make a connection, and suck up to people). And he decided to quit swearing. I'd like to think I had a small role in this, seeing as I make sarcastic comments to him every time I hear things of which I don't approve. 
It looked like this, but then he
landed on his face. 
Saturday I woke up real early to get up to the Boston Temple again. I actually got to eat lunch with Grampy. Which was nice because that's about all I saw of him. People talk to me about Grampy all day and I guess they talk to him about me too, but we don't actually really see each other. I made it home just in time for the ward Christmas Party. There was good food. My mom did a 12 Days of Christmas skit and threw around uncooked chickens and eggs, making a mess on the floor.  Tim Kitley lip synched with an electric ukelele while wearing an alpaca fur hat. And I saw my favorite kid from nursery and spent the whole time throwing him up in the air until he tried to show me how you Hulk Smash the ground and biffed it and started bleeding everywhere. And Santa called my dad Lil Richie. And so that's what we've been calling him. 
Today was the best though. First of all it's fast Sunday. I like fasting. Second, I got to go to Gospel Principles, where we talked about exaltation. I like exaltation. Third, I got to teach the Retab to the Young Women. Unfortunately, that meant I missed out on teaching it to Jacob Money. I made the missionaries do it for me. I jumped in at the end of the lesson and it seemed to have gone reasonably. We have a return rdv for Thursday, when I'll actually be there. And I had potatoes for lunch. I like potatoes. And this:

No comments:

Post a Comment