Sunday, June 26, 2016

Rien, Vraiment

I did a lot of reading this week, puisque my books came in at the library. They were just as good as I'd hoped, but now I'm dying to read the next ones. And although I'm not super into the romantic parts, I found it interesting that in one of the books, the handsome prince of the first book was replaced by an actual friend in the second. I liked that. Relationships should have more substance than what 'Prince Charming' can afford.

In addition to fiction, I finished a book on habits that finally inspired me to create a personal motto for my life. And true to form, it's both amusing and inspiring. I quite like it, although I'm debating some small tweaks.


Xander and Hannah left for UT, Kevin for Europe, Dad for NY, so it was quiet at home. Those of us left went out to dinner one night and it was almost like a civilized family. Almost.

Dad came home and I ate an entire loaf of bread with cheese for dinner. Then the parentals left on date night, Trevor went...somewhere, and the girls and I built a fire. S'mores all around.

Saturday, while the rest of the family went to NH for a 'secret adventure', I headed to the temple, for some much-needed refreshment. Which only continued when I then arrived in Northborough for dinner with Aaron, Grampy, and Mimi. And that's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment