Sunday, September 4, 2016

"If there was a cannibal, I'd kill it." -Leroy

School started abruptly this week. I'm a huge fan of the three-day ease-in, then Labor Day makes the next week a four-day week. But, alas. At least the hours I work are decreased. My PT partner in crime apparently works way more hours than me, but is also never there during our main busy hours. Day one, I had two classes, one of which was cancelled. ACon, Britt, Hannah, and I made an appearance at FHE solely for Mama Burrows' cooking, met a few unlucky and very fresh RMs, and left with an entire box of brownies that we finished off within three days.

You can't even see half the box.

Tuesday, Kevin showed up for an evening before he would head to the MTC the next day. We met up with him at In and Out, a UT classic with terrible fries. Then Hannah, Kevin, Josh, and I squished en route to a chapel to play some bball. Then we let the whole street know how much we love Greg when returning our missionary package to him for the night.

Derek has to write down 7 things he hears / day.
One evening with us, and he's stocked up for the next month.
Wednesday I went to class and waffle night instead of the Coldplay concert where Harambe was given a shout-out. Mistakes have been made.


Friday I had no class, so I only had to go to practice for a couple hours. It was fun actually going outside and I wished I could've been working out with the guys and helping them cheer each other on.  It made me smile. Then I went to the physics lab for ten hours, which made me want to swear and throw things. As Naruto would say, Believe it!

That night, I chilled with my BFF Lauren, back from England, Ho'o, Mandy, Lauren Rigby, and Manders (back from PT school in TX for a week). Kaitlyn almost hung out with us, but she had a date. We played Hand and Foot and massaged each other's knots out. I needed that.

Just how I like it: dirty.

Saturday, Cam and I went to the temple, which was also much needed. Then I helped him pick out a curtain rod for his sweet new crib and he helped me pick out a piƱata...I mean pina colada for someone's birthday on Monday....

I ended the night at my teacher's house in Cedar Hills, watching the game on his projector with some AT buds. It was fun to watch our boys play and half of our AT staff represent in AZ. And eat pizza. Also, did you see my guy, Jake, kill with his clutch, game-sealing, first ever real life kick? Jake is the goat.

Jake and Matt. Right before show time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment