Monday, June 19, 2017

All My Clothes Are Black

Does everyone know that I can walk by now? There seems to be some confusion on the matter. I can walk fine and easy. I just can't do anything fun. Hope that clears it up.

I finished my last chem lab report. Ever. Chem finished 2 weeks earlier than scheduled and I can't complain. If only my psych class would follow suit. Then I actually went to FHE this week, since it was just dinner at the Evan's. Man do the Bybees know how to deliver. I ate more than my fair share and it was delicious.
Why is this me.

I did a lot of errands this week (thanks to Greg's car :) ). I used my Swig gift card, got Ash a bday present, got my free ice cream at the creamery, got fingerprinted, acquired a FULL reimbursement for my New Mexico trip, got a Tb test, got a haircut, sold my old phone, stole food from the FB team BBQ, and had a useless doctor's checkup. I'm almost still an EMT and I'm almost moved out and I'm almost 100% graduated.

Ash's request for her birthday was that we lay out by the pool. She also asked if I'd go hiking, but I told her I can't. Because I hate hiking. And my leg is relatively unprepared for the unstable lands it would be forced to trek. But I do hope the Little Brown Girl Downstairs had a great day. She taught me everything I know about face masks. You're welcome, world.

Easiest war paint ever.
And your skin gets so clean.

Lauren came over for our Randall's (classic beverage of the amigas) and the 2017 Commemorative Duck Walk. We reminisced and twerked on the table and took the most gangster photos. It's really too bad our five year streak must end here.

"Swankified groovy hep cat prankster"
Kassie and I had a long chat about life and radio. I miss those. I spend most of the conversation being sassy and avoiding emotional recognition. What a wonderful human Kass is to play these games with me.

Mitch is leaving for his mission to Philly, so we had his farewell on Sunday. It was nice to have early church with people that are less concerned about getting married (because they already are...), and to just chill. I ate my fill (and then some) and stayed at their house until late just napping and watching Merlin, and cleaning. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment