Sunday, June 11, 2017

Bridals and Boys and BOCs, oh my

Well, folks. It's done. The test (for which I've been studying 6h+/day) is done. I was kind of going a little crazy beforehand, but now that it's finished, my brain feels significantly lighter. I felt really good about it, so either I passed (and am an ATC now) or I failed spectacularly and will have to retake it. Let's hope for the best.

I was this close to going compLETEly insane.
With that out of the way, I went food shopping, exchanged my fitbit, made some returns, did a DI drop, packed somethings, threw away a few others. I read and watched movies and wrote books and completely finished my chemistry class.

Treat yo self. Always.

I got to hang out with Wheeler Heck this week. Have I mentioned how wonderful this human is?? I love him with all my heart and it makes me so happy when I get to see him. We went to a hole-in-the-wall burger joint / bar - where the buns are homemade. And we talked about our lives and it was just a general breath of fresh air. Gosh, that man is wonderful. I am so excited for his wedding. I hope he will be the literal happiest because he deserves it.

Speaking of weddings, Chels is married now! At her reception, I lost my keys, tried six different types of cake, and never gave up until I had to wifi password so we could skype Lauren in. A small girl peed her pants, another one got lost, and another one caught the bouquet (not even mad). I hope you guys are so happy too, Chels.

Look how cute. 
After a few days of lounging, I figured i should probably actually get my life together. So I worked out for a long time Friday and Saturday. I watched a sketchy version of Sleeping Beauty on Netflix. And then Mals came over to chill. She told some wonderful stories of her adventures in Europe (of which I am extremely jealous) and came to church with me. Mmm, friends.

On another note, it's Funcle Aaron's bday today. Have a good one, guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment