Sunday, July 23, 2017

When the Bass Drops

Did you know that Mormons are weird? They are. There was a competition called the "Dating Dash" that just ended for all the Mormons within 50 miles of here - 3 points for a first date, 1 for a repeat, and +1 if your date involves a given theme of the week. It started a month ago and ended on Monday - I know because there was free ice cream at the awards ceremony.

Get this.

The winner was a beautiful brown lady, who totaled 190+ points and spent $0 to go on dates.

The runner up? Her friend, whose only goal it was to beat her, who lost by 13 points, went on 2-3 dates per day, and spent over $2500.

Yikes.
I mean, it makes sense.

My project of the week was a music video for Bryan's birthday to "I'll Make A Man Out Of You". It didn't turn out near the caliber I'd wanted, but it was fun to make and funny to watch, nonetheless.


Me, an Asian woman dressed as a man.
 Ok time for a funny conversation. It was so punny that it must be immortalized on the internet, despite its bawdiness. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT. #myfamilyisfunnierthanyours

          omikins14: aah, deek and his boob fetish
          omikins14: it's a titbit strong
          omikins14: breast watch out, shennsley
          xandino: you've been planning this for ages haven't you
          omikins14: just had to get it off my chest
          xandino: and there it is again
          omikins14: gotta milk it for all it's worth
          omikins14: racking up the jokes
          omikins14: subJUGating you all to my bawdy humor before i bid tata for the night
          xandino: you should've stopped while you were on top
          gerg: omikins14's boobs are jokes
          shennsley: weak, gerg
          gerg: to be fair i'm a boob noob
          omikins14: yeah gerg, bust out a better one
          omikins14: cmon bra
          shennsley: even tho you're unsupported
          shennsley: flappin around makin everyone uncomfortable
          gerg: i'll admit my jokes have been sagging a little tit lately
          xandino: how you guys come up with this stuff is just breast-taking
          omikins14: if you just stare at the Cs long enough, the inspiration just flows
          gerg: almost as breast-taking as those runs to walmart? lol
          deek: no need to nip back at your bro sheesh

I am the high scorer of the Chins for
knowledge of the English language.
Friday was a chill day. After work and the gym, I worked on changing my music from iTunes to Spotify. Then the fam just chilled, ordered pizza, and watched 10 Things I Hate About You (great movie). Cenita came over to just chill and chat.

I like her.

I'm glad I demanded that we be friends.

This isn't a pic from yesterday, but it is a pic of my friend Larsen who was there.
He was even wearing the same outfit. How embarrassing.
I shopped, I cleaned, I worked out, I even watched some of Heartland with Liv. It was a pretty chill Saturday. Autumn went to Payton's endowment ceremony - btw congrats gurrrrllll.

Bryan and I went to the SLC v AZ Quidditch match (which SLC actually won). It was fun to see some of these kids again and be constantly reminded how ridiculous this sport is. I'm not even mad. Also the weather was perfect, including a few wayward raindrops that made their way to the field.

We crashed a pool party in our civvies and found the dopest guest house - whose only flaws were: 1. that the front door opens straight into the bathroom and 2. that there were no games for the nintendo. But there was a foosball table, a pool table, a chess board, and enough space to turn our bodies into pretzels. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment