Sunday, October 29, 2017

I Want to Be A Splendid Ninja

Made this bread last Sunday. I'm thinking about making it a habit. It was mad good - and at some point I want to make it into sandwiches and French toast.

Bread of Life.
I skipped FHE, but brought Joe a pumpkin. I did go to Institute with Hot Rod - whose birthday it was - so I brought him a shake from Sonic.
Rod: I'm not getting any thinner...Me: Or younger. HBD, guy.
The new Atlantis Grail book came out on Apple Books. Bought it, read it. Can't wait for the next one. There was a bit too much romance for my taste, but the story is good.

Where dec pokés at? Pokémon Go me.
I got needled this week. It's like acupuncture with needles that go down to the bone and are twisted and repeatedly "pecked" against it. Then you hook up a stim unit and electrocute yourself through the needles.

Only five more needles left to stick.
There were no real injuries Friday night at the Stars games! It was nice. Annnddddd I got a free lemonade. Jackpot.

Then I went to Alex's birthday party, ate some snacks, rapped with helium, and sat by a fire. I chatted with Cen and Kaleb for a bit chez-eux.

And this appeared on my car on my way out.
No complaints, frankly.
I hit up the temple right quick Saturday morning. Love that place. And then I met some kids for free Chick-fil-Bae.

This was all free. Holla back. #moochlife
I skyped the fam and some old friends and caught up on life. It was nice. Even if we're all crazy chumps. Then I got ready for Halloween, Part I/III. If you've ever seen the hit anime series, Naruto, then you'll recognize the blue version of Rock Lee. (I swear this morph suit was green online.)

My motto is to be stronger than yesterday.
If I have to, I'll be stronger than half a day
ago, even a minute ago!
First, I hit up a family party with Kaleb, Autumn, and Matt. We ate out of delicious bread bowls. And had dry ice root beer. And snuck out for a bit to hit up the Trunk or Treat half a block away. Where we were assaulted by a gang of fourth graders. (We won.)

I work hard and never give up! That is my gift,
my ninja way!
 Then Kaleb and I left to go to a dance party nearer chez-nous. It was sub par, but there was a hilariously creepy clown whose dance moves were absolutely mesmerizing. Also the deejay was a joker. And my guy Sam dressed up as Steve Irwin - classic.

I want to show that I can be a splendid ninja even if
I do not have ninjutsu or genjutsu!
 Then we went to my place to watch Jumanji - a classic. And I started watching Stranger Things 2, and this morning, it's The Scarlet Pimpernel. A lot of movies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment