Sunday, November 5, 2017

Here for the Boos

(Un)fortunately, no takers.
The Stake put on a Halloween Carnival. Which ended up being a great time to just mingle - naturally, I talked to Rod and his wife almost the entire time. And crushing some kid in musical chairs.

 Tuesday was actual Halloween, so the whole gang dressed up as the Seven Dwarves, with Shea's daughter Isla as our Snow White. Classy kids.

Day time haunts.
I went trick or treating in a few friends neighborhoods, including Tom (and his whole Bible class, who were all waiting for me) and Peter (who didn't know I was actually coming).

Then I hung out with some kids back in my adult costume (which was actually much less scandalous than the bright blue tights of my childish one).

Institute, getting crunk. And by that,
I mean being responsible adults of course.
Wednesday turned into a girls night with Autumn, Payton, Cenita, and Addison. We had nachos, piƱa coladas, and watched New Girl. Note to all: Goya cream of coconut is available by pre-order only. 

I had a nice, long chat with Bryan before his impending move to Utah. Then he misled me, or rather, I misled myself, on the way to his farewell party. Still made it, just fashionably late.

RIP White House. 

I basically spent all day at work on Friday- early morning at the clinic, to personal training with Peter, to CCV Stars at night (my last). It was a long day, I was tired, and after this week, done with personal contact. I checked out for a bit.

Saturday was ideal. I slept in, took care of a few chores while watching Stranger Things II. Then I hit up the temple, calling my favorite human, Kenneth Gordon Hutchins en route. [The man who found a soap bear I carved for him almost 15 years ago.] I borrowed Bart's keys to shoot some hoops. I did some shopping and made myself a bomb-a smoothie and some more bread while talking to the fam.

The comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment