Monday, March 30, 2020

Thriving

I love school in COVID-19 atmosphere. Let me explain. Pre-corona, we went to school for 8 agonizing hours in the same classroom and I learned maybe two things and had very little motivation to study outside of that wasted time. Now, my profs are realizing they can deliver 2h of material in an 8min video and I am living for it.

I got fired from my job - but I'm still getting paid. I am helping out a few kids still on occasion - but not nearly what I was doing before. And I have infrequent zoom meetings with the big cheese.

Nature. 
The Physioshop had regular PT last week, but initiated Telehealth this week (thanks to that executive order allowing it). Which is a real bummer since I don't have a treadmill or BOSU ball I can access. Those are my main complaints.

BUT Nike Training Club is doing free premium indefinitely, so I've been adding those to my P90X, and Country Zumba (which has my downstairs neighbors T-I-T tight). And as a PT, I really support their programs.

The gallery. 
With all my excess free time, I've been studying for my comprehensive exam and doing art. I feel like Moriah. I do pastels, water colors, acrylics. I'm hand-sewing a dress for MGH which may or may not turn out good. And since my basil plants died over spring break, I've planted an assortment of fragrant wildflowers which have already sprouted (5 days in). I read. I have movies on in the background. I go for walks in the nature. And the other day, Roger cooked some organic steaks for breakfast.

In other words, I am living my best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment