Sunday, October 6, 2024

Elk Season Ends (for us)

Big news of the week is that Roger got an elk. He did draw a lottery tag, so he purchased an OTC depredation hunt license for an area about an hour away where they don't want elk roaming. His buddy got one last week and Rog got one this week - which means we're about to enter meating processing time. Except that it's harder because we can't keep it outside until we finish because it's too warm. And now there's at least 2 more people that Rog will be helping hunt here. Not including helping all his friends on their deer hunt. 

Now taking orders. 

I was busy at work with a project Hannah and I are doing for YouTube - which I'm using AI to try to complete for me and it's faster than doing it myself, but still slow going. I also saw one of my cashpay patients that I do on the side who has a little frustrating case, but partially due to his own sedentary lifestyle. 

We weren't able to play VB this week, but we're getting people ready to get back into things after a few inconsistent weeks where everyone was taking advantage of final pre-school resumption vacations. And I started a new workout program, which is always fun for me. I even went and shot some hoops solo. I'm still working on rehabbing my knees, but the cutting just wrecks them. 

And finally, ran back into an old patient and unfortunately found out her 80 year old sister fell and broke her leg, so might be seeing her soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment