Saturday, June 22, 2024

Fathah's Day

 I'm supplementing workouts with more swimming now that it's roasty toasty outside and the pool is open. So basically anytime I can reserve a lane. But still keeping up on the rest of it. 

As far as work goes, it was a super busy week training - going to Williams a bunch and doing a lot of starts of care (mucho paperwork). And our new PRN PTA is no longer working with us - mostly because the paperwork is a nightmare and a new update has the system crashing frequently. Which is is totally fair. 

I finished my mission photo & story book and ordered it. Which inspired Rog to start putting photos in his album - and sending me more to print out. He hasn't written anything in the journal yet, but I guess the strategy is to fill it with photos FIRST and write later. 

Roger's new mustache twirling habit

We spent a few nights watching the Celtics crush on their way to another league victory. And eating ice cream and tacos at Grandma's with Stu, Ryan, and Carol. 

Stu & Eve got an offer of somebody in Phoenix wanting to trade their boat for the truck Stu is trying to get rid of. It seemed like a good deal and they made a plan to meet up in Flag for it (and since Rog wanted to be there, put a hold on our lake plans). So I spent the morning swimming only to find out that they got ghosted. And instead, we enjoyed a nice buffalo burger & watermelon meal during which Ellie touched my arm and Roger was jealous. 

Also Rog got rootbeer for father's day at church and shared one single sip. A gentleman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment