Thursday, January 21, 2021

Study Break

 Week two of clinicals and not much to report. Do I know what fun is anymore? None of us are sure. All I know is unpaid labor and mind numbing studying (with occasional snack breaks). The nice thing is that the format of this clinic allows for a little more time to study so I can work out sometimes too. Hopefully after next Tuesday, it'll all be over. (Mostly). 

My favorite things. 

The good news is that Roger still likes me even though he feels somewhat neglected. And we got to eat steak twice this week. We used some gift cards to eat some Texas Roadhouse - which is always a win. Then on Sunday, he made a home-cooked steak feast for two, which we enjoyed as we watched Mr. Popper's Penguins - which I will recommend. 


Me having a good day. 

1 comment: