Sunday, January 24, 2021

Two Days Left

 This week is the same EXCEPT THAT IT'S MY BFF's BIRTHDAY. Her name is Lauren Bellon, for anyone that was unclear and one day we will go to Thailand together. Thank you, this has been a PSA. 

The boys coming in clutch. 

She said the best part of the birthday celebrations were the birthday handshakes. I can't compete with that, but I can write a long poem about all our adventures together (which will one day be compiled as chapters in Lauren's biography) in which I called out Poop Guy. And if you need more information on THAT, it's one of Lauren's most infamous dates - who still thinks he has a chance. (Yeet.)
"Little did you know, I'm not an Olympic lifter." 

We got to hang out THREE times this year. It's a record. And much better than the last year, when I only had hilarious Facetime screenshots to post as pictures. (You're welcome). And where would we be without this gem:

Lauren missed me on my mission. 

Anyhow, I hoped it was a good week even though the presents I sent won't arrive for 7-60 days. 

In other news, I'm still chugging on my last clinical rotation ever. And it's going pretty well. Flagstaff is getting a ton of snow, but I drive on the highway most of the time, so it's not too bad. 

But I've also been spending so much time studying that Roger feels neglected. Pray for him and pray for me to do well on my $1000 National Board Exam (on Tuesday) so I never have to take it again. Thanks in advance. 

Good things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment