Sunday, May 9, 2021

Normalcy? (And some clay fish pins.)

I'm starting to regain a sense of it, but I haven't felt normal in so long that now it feels weird. BUT. I am going to the gym daily and doing my weekly runs and vball nights. I have time to do dishes and laundry and cook - and best of all, think. I still have projects - like some final editing and working on that ebook for Grampy - but I have extra time. Which is nice. 

This man finally listened to his music (and LOVED IT) 
and had the AUDACITY to ask for a CD. smh. 

I did some meal prepping and tried to force feed myself a normal amount of calories with a higher percentage of protein. Which is only hard because I am rarely hungry (but I can eat, said the American). And I convinced Roger to go on a ridiculous date where we determined the best crab rangoons in Flagstaff (where the Chinese cuisine is definitely not a tourist attraction).  

Only 5 places had the goons. And to our pleasant surprise,
China Star won with the cheapest AND best goons. 

I did not eat these alone. 

And then we went to church, where they still think we're less active (or they're just being suspiciously friendly and pushy). And I ran into my long-lost cousin that Mimi's been trying to get me to meet for ages. He's a Weinzinger and my second cousin. And also his family and Roger's family have been good friends for a while. What a world. 

Proof. 

Also, HMD Mama Sama. À la Pacheco. From 90% of your children (and extras from some of us). Can't wait to see you wear all these pins AT THE SAME TIME. Pics or it didn't happen. 

So proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment