Tuesday, May 18, 2021

What the crepe

 The job is going fairly well. I was being sent to Cottonwood 2x/week while the married PTs were on vacation, including this past Monday. When they scheduled me a SOC (takes 3-4h minimum), 4 other visits, and one additional visit back in Flagstaff. BUT they didn't tell me until Sunday night at 10pm. So we're all mad, the documentation wasn't great, and I was told not to go back to Cottonwood. 

The worst part - the PTs weren't even on vacation anymore! What. The. Nuts. But, those same married PTs are also quitting in a week, so we will have to help out for a few weeks. (I was told TWO weeks. We'll see.)

May new favorite seasonal eatery.

Otherwise, the job is going well. I feel pretty comfortable with everything. Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I have to see a full schedule since 100% of my patients will only see me after 11am. And I will not be working in the field past 4pm. And I have to see them for at least 40 minutes each. And drive all over town. Fun, fun. 

What else. Ahh, Amazon has a print edition and ebook edition WITH SONGS of Grampy's book for anyone with an android device. Apple users, stay tuned. I am fighting so hard to get this out there. 


Roger's first crepe ever. (Savory).

I went on a date Saturday night to downtown Flag. We went window shopping and tasted some yummy gelato and crepes and a lavender lemonade. We found all the bookstores and sports stores. It was a good time. 

Rog and I both spoke at church on Sunday. It went well. We both like to tell stories, so all ten people at in-person church were awake the whole time. We also met with the missionaries again, who I swear, think we're less active. But they also like talking to us because they're the Spanish Elders y hablamos espanol. And we got a delivery of cinnamon rolls from the Fishies. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment