Sunday, July 11, 2021

Hello, Fellow Lamanites

This week was good. I met with my boss and figured out some things for work that will make everything easier. Also, I love having those conversations because I always leave with an affirmation that my boss has my back. I also had my first sales from my Etsy notes and found a better way to do my YouTube videos. Things are slowly coming together. 

Green screen, baby. 

I drove up to Page after work on Friday to meet the fam. Who were all two hours away in a car that they got stuck in the sand and broke down twice. Sheesh. Somebody start paying more fast offerings. We had a chill night where no games were played. 

Keep her happy. 

We did learn that Grampy passed away peacefully on Friday night. Which was a blessing because that man's whole life for the last several years was a #suffer. I was grateful that I got to spend a lot of time with him recently helping with his book and my wedding stuff. He asked that I read a poem at his funeral, which was appropriate because I've written rhyming eulogies for him over the years. So I wrote another. (Only to learn that I was supposed to read a different poem, but then Mimi loved this one so much she okay'd it.)

If you need a photographer, these are both good options. 

Rog took Stu and the Chin out on the lake for some early morning fishing. Meanwhile, the girls and I met Trevor at the July 4th festival at the park. We had street tacos and I got MGH a snow cone since she got gypped on ice cream the day before. We had a cookout followed by some sand volleyball and swimming. 

The Bend. 

Sunday, we enjoyed a testimony about how good it was to see a lot of brown passing the sacrament. And also planning the next ward activity to watch the Suns game. We played Frisbee Bottles (I made that up) and Stu only had to get 4 stitches. It's still my favorite yard game and Rog and I are undefeated at the Sandalls. We took the oldies to Horseshoe bend and watched fireworks on the roof. 

Also the bend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment