Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Another Week, Another W(fill in the blank)

 The endeavor of the week was trying to solidify my AT certification by uploading my CEUs. Which happened to occur the same week they were changing the website. Which has many bugs. BUT at least I got all my continuing ed's DONE (and they're not due til December anyways).

Some lady in California apparently keeps shipping her HelloFresh meals to the wrong address. And by the time they arrive (to Flagstaff, AZ), it's to late to redirect the packages. So instead, the UPS office has been splitting the packages they are REQUIRED to dispose of. In my belly. 

Speaking of which, I made Roger sit down and watch Legally Blonde this week so he could see the UPS dude. And also understand some pretty basic American literature. You're welcome. 

We went to Page this weekend to see Little Stu get the Melchizedek PH. But we went early enough to try out Rog's .30-06 (which I can DEFINITELY kill an elk with. Or a human. As long as I think about killing SOMETHING, I am deadly). And we picked up a pizza and swam at the private beach until the storm rolled in (very quickly). It was a nice date, even if ALL the ice cream places were closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment