Sunday, August 1, 2021

A weekend at HOME.

We have at least 12 people coming to volleyball every week now, but still no word on a key. The SPy is being REAL stingy about handing out new keys. Which is mad annoying and means Roger doesn't get to play basketball like he wants, which makes me sad. 

Roger asked me to change his clothes in this picture. 

The HelloFresh meals seem to be at an end. They were nice while they lasted and helped get me in a routine of cooking some simple meals when I get home. It also helps that my work schedule has mellowed out and become a bit more consistent, so I feel like I have both time and energy to do it. So I made curry this week and it turned out good enough to be a repeat. 

Also check out those mini zorbs. Classic. 

Our WWR trip was cancelled yet again, this time due to LOW water levels. So we'll try again for a few weeks from now. Instead, I got to go to Karen's baby shower. Which was excellent in presentation and simplicity. The decor was beautiful, the food was great, and there were just a few games a prizes. I actually stayed the whole time. 

If you need a new book, this one's on Amazon

Roger and I tried out NJ Pizza Co this week. It is comparable in price and selection to our current fave, but the taste and amount of food did not. Still good, just not up to our current expectations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment