Sunday, August 29, 2021

Reasons NOT to elevate

It's the first week of school. Which isn't really relevant except that it's Roger's last school year. I made some muffins (which lasted 2 days) and he was up around the same time as me every day. He is cruising through the Wheel of Time series (audio) and actually using that planner I got him. 

If you haven't heard, I'm in charge of activities (again). This time with the YW. And I know that the girls are in charge and whatever, but they're all sick of doing movie nights every week (said the one YW at the YM spikeball tourney). So I'm here to add a little spice. 

Also, I made this. 

I had a great time at boxing again this week, I played basketball (although "played" again, is a loose term). And I practiced basketball, which had me sweating. Thank you Br Rice, again, for the key. 

Rog and I went to a dual-stake youth party this week (because it was in our backyard) and were hoping for a little more dancing than what we got, but we had a couple swing dances between all the yard games. And nachos. 

I tried to make muffins again, but our oven has been having issues. So we went to Carol's to bake them (in my new rubber trays) and ate more nachos.

Shoutout to the Chin for answering my phone calls and an official zoom meeting to help get my finances in order and give me some things to think on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment