Monday, March 25, 2013

Called to Serve

So here's the mission call opening. Retrospectively, I regret not taking any French, since I couldn't even pronounce "Lyon" correctly. Woops.
In case you're wondering why I have two people here, it's not, in fact, because I have no friends. On the contrary, I am opposed to large groups and waiting. As soon as my hands touched that envelope, everyone had 30 minutes to get there. Kevin and Lauren won. Everyone else was rapidly informed, never fear.
When Gregorious got his mission call, he waited for almost two days to open it during our Skype session, like a champ. My view is that it's your own thing and it doesn't really affect anyone else, so open it ASAP and let everyone know. None of this 12 cell phones on speaker and 7 lap tops with Skype open nonsense.  Steel took the courtesy of pointing out that if I maintained this stance for all my important life events, that would be dumb. And, well, anyone will tell you, don't do dumb things.

No comments:

Post a Comment