Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hutchfilms presents...

Curses with my brothas
from an otha motha
Sunday was eventful with Becca Huckstep sleeping over. Also we had a brunch with another apartment. I had to go to church early because I got a calling. That's right folks, Ward Prayer Guy. That's what I get for telling Bishop that I think Ward Prayer is silly. My comp, Isaac, is in the same boat. But we've had some good ideas and this upcoming activity should be legendary. I went to a French party. Then I went to ward prayer. Because I have to now. Then we had a game night with my bro, my roommates, Myles, and our new friends, Canute and Christian. I like them. They grew up in a parallel world-also 10 siblings, 5 boys/5 girls, and we've seen all the same YouTube videos/films so we already know each other's inside jokes. We played Bang and Curses. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.
Made this quiche. How domestic.
I worked with a guy from Italian-speaking Switzerland this week. Work is getting more tolerable. But I am glad I only work ten hours. School is getting more intense. I was so terrified before I took my first real exam this week. Then I took it and remembered that I actually knew stuff, so it wasn't bad at all. I got paid for the first half of my Ultrasound study that I'm helping with. (Hannibal rubbed my back this week and still said it was atrocious, so it'd not working too well.) I also ran into my favorite teacher, Dr. Seeley, who is going to start a knee pain study and asked me to help!
At FHE, we became acquainted and played the Saltine challenge. Worst. At Jordan Jones' waffle party, I met an ex-Paris missionary who loves cereal almost as much as I do. I checked some French books out from the library. In case I ever have time to do some leisure reading. Cam and I tried to go to the temple, but turns out their hours are different depending on which day of the week it is. Thus,
Related to Joseph Smith.
Thank you,
Relation Finder
we sat and read scriptures. I listened to a talk by a French diplomat. Forfeited a water polo game. And won a basketball game. I'm actually not too bad, besides the facts that I'm way out of shape and can't make a shot. By that I mean, my strategy/moves are still good, just rusty on the execution. And I went to the men's volleyball game. Forget the Tall Club, Mimi, I need to join the men's volleyball team. It is just refreshing to watch real volleyball in all its glory. My Finance teacher introduced us to the website Relative Finder, that shows how you're related to, well, anyone. All the prophets, presidents, famous people, and each other.
The big news of the week really is Ward Prayer though. I had some pretty revolutionary ideas and luckily my roommates were on board. Basically, we are supposed to introduce our apartment to the ward and revelation told me it should be done via silent black and white horror film. And there's how I spent the majority of my week. Hutchfilms is at it again. And my filmmaker brother's love for short, cheesy YouTube vids is reborn. And here it is; just another normal day at Apt 82.


1 comment: