Sunday, October 25, 2015

Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody!

Part One: The Beginning

-I'm officially the best visiting teacher, since Emarie and I communed with our teachee over Nutella shakes this week. 
-I took a chem test. Yet again, my anxiety was not caused by the difficulty of the test, but my own boredom. 
-I wrote a French paper on biomechanics. It provided a good challenge for me and hopefully for my teacher who has to read it. 
-It was Back to the Future day this week, so we've been marathoning all three of them. Also, Nike is coming out with self-tying shoes. If only they were done last year, in preparation. 
Emarie Swenson & Christian Covey, sitting in a tree. 


Part Two: The Middle

Under the guise of roommate pictures / ice cream, we got dressed up and took Emarie out on Wednesday night. Once in the car, we told her that we had a surprise and she needed to be blindfolded. I disoriented her with my excellent driving skills. Then with my excellent golf cart driving skills. Then we dropped her off under an illuminated tree with her boyfriend and a large bouquet of roses. Now they're engaged. En fin. If you want more details, let me know. Then we really went out and got ice cream and took pictures. Because I'm not about that life.
Sarah, Lyndsie, Sodium Methoxide, India, Autumn
Part Three: The End

I went to Boom Shakalaka, the basketball opening social, with my best friend, Lauren. I like her. She is a wonderful human.
#BYUBoom
A bunch of people from my Glenwoods ward invited themselves over for pumpkin carving.
Lauren, Lauren, Carter, Taylor, Nadine, Mikesell, Megan, Jessica, Amanda, Me, Chels.
Guess who won? Welcome to Kuzcotopia.
 I went to an Elder Ballard fireside, which did not disappoint. He gave his usual dating advice: Men-Wake up! Women- Quit wandering around looking like men and wear some lipstick every now and again. Naturally, everyone that I was with offered to take me to CVS after to pick some up. Little did they know, my mom bought me a whole makeup kit several years ago for Christmas. Have I used it? I plead the fifth.
Proof that I own lipstick.
Which was quickly wiped off.
You know me.
 Sunday was Stake Conference and I had some extra time in the morning (and very little milk). So this happened:
Made breakfast. #domestic
Did my hair. 
And taught this yahoo how to Snapchat. Hello, McFly!
Quality of the Snapchats are still questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment