Sunday, December 11, 2016

Wassup Wassup Wassupppppp

The Chin was still here on Sunday, so he decided to come to church with Hannah and I - partially because we're the most fun, partially because he wanted to tell us all the boys we should date. If you read his recent letter, he mentioned that our combined RS/PH class was segregated. However, because he was actually TWENTY minutes late (not five), he was unaware that we had opening exercises separately and then the boys joined our class, taking any seats left.

Hays and I. Coupla cool cats. 
We had dinner with the Lindon fam - Joy cooked up some delicious tacos with plenty of guac and we all enjoyed watching the Christmas devotional with my best friend, Lauren (who almost decided to hang out with her Grandpa over me) and T Sizzle over skype.

This kid needs friends. And someone to buy his car.
Also this was the day that Derek convinced me to play Injustice. I love it. It's nice to have a good no-skills-required virtual superhero fight between studying. Really, though. It's kept me sane.

Monday morning I woke up at 2am because I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning somehow. For the next three days, I had a total of 2 granola bars, an apple sauce cup, and a candy cane. And lots of water. But I still exercised. And the underdog team I was rooting for won the tournament in my basketball class. Also I got a gatorade for 100% attendance. Holla back.

Add us on House Party. We never lock our door.
But really, we need to fix that.
I did a lot of studying and final projects. I planned it out really well, so I really wasn't worried about it. My favorite roommate John helped me with physics and a kid from my mission, Kevin did our review. Also found out that he loves my favorite band and made some sweet t shirts one time. More on this to come.

Thursday night, Hannah made King Casserole with Westes and I. And the Blue House had a closing RS social. And I had to go to the very end of the French concert to drop off a borrowed book, so I got some free crepe.

Guess who's birthday was December 8? Our fave.
Friday was our only reading day, but I still had to go to the training room. I spent the day making study guides and writing my French paper and getting donuts at Krispy Kreme. Also playing Injustice, obv. I also found out that I had a final quiz for Ortho to crank out, so I did that.

Fun times this weekend.

Also, I was working with this kid in the training room who has somehow gotten to this point without knowing how to contract his abs voluntarily. Which is the kind of thing I wanted to avoid by working with athletes. Ugh. Luckily, I have several other delightful clients that are the biggest whiners, but they're dang funny, and creative and motivated for their rehab.

Please tell me more about my future lover.
Saturday I did my French oral and written tests. I also finished about half of my French paper. I hung out with Greg and his roommates who I know from prior wards. Then we went to a free Improv Broadway show - which you should check out if you're ever in Provo. They're dang funny, family friendly, and full of plenty of unexpected twists. Greg's favorite part was when he volunteered me, as a single girl, to get serenaded. I like their impersonation of too-touchy relatives. Also then I got recruited for a post-apocalyptic anti-zombie squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment