Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jesus and THEN Jésus

School. I finished all the modules from my BOC prep class in two days. A bunch of my classes were cancelled on Monday and this end of semester isn't looking too bad. My 108 TA, French Trevor, brought milk and cookies to our lab, as promised. 

Thermal camera in Physics Lab. 
Sports. Wednesday basketball with the engineering club continues to amuse. Taylor is my favorite because he has the best movie quotes. Football was way fun, followed by QD. That's a lot of physical contact and I have bruises to show it. We made some new friends, Tanner and Tubbs and Jeremy, who stayed for both with us. 

Here's one of my arms...
Friends. Taylor and I hung out a few times to vent. Then a few more times to chill. We went to Applebee's with Alexis and Tyler once and had a delightful waiter named John. 

FB Training room is still going strong. 
Events. Cheese night was delightful (only reason to join the French Club). I met a Frenchman named Tristan who is funny and sassy, but as usual, shocked at my forwardness. He told me that in France, if you tease people, it is because you are very affectionate with them. I asked when he wanted to make it official.

Gross, but everyone needs to see this man/woman/other CATEGLORIA of gender.
The QD team chilled at Evan's pool for our superlatives end of year party. It was a blast- and how could it not be, with a water slide, rope swing, pizza, and hot tub??

The AT Club did our Senior Sendoff and we kept it succinct. Just how I like it. I now have a medal for my championism in taping contests. And a large tray of brownies.

"You can retake a class, but you can't retake a party." -Carolyn
Highlights. Greg took me to make good use of the warranties on my phone case and Fitbit. I chatted with the man and myth Grampy and he was on one. Probably because someone reminded him about his birthday this week. Rookie mistake. And I started reading again, which I love, but doesn't bode well for my HW. Oh well. Not even mad.
Church life with the Nike SBs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment