Sunday, April 2, 2017

Church Sleep

After a week of near-death allergies, I had to learn all the material for my chem test, teach it to the kids I tutor, and take it. I actually went to the TA lab this time, but felt kind of like I was taking advantage of the poor, nerdy boy that offered to help me. Oh well.

When that was finished, I took a break from life and went to see Beauty and the Beast with the QD Crowd. It was good and I liked the realism, except for the whole bestiality thing kind of threw me. Worth seeing though. I even slept over at Taylor's with Alexis. I like them.

Look at this sweatshirt I got. 
The next major task I had to crush was a longggg literature review on restricted blood flow. It's actually pretty cool - you partially cut off your circulation and you can build muscle way faster with lower loads. Which is really convenient for elderly/post-surgical populations that can't lift heavy tissues for risk of tissue damage.

Love these punks.
By the time Friday hit, I was done with academics. I did the minimum. I made brownies. I watched New Girl. And I majorly cleaned my room. Under my bed is spotless and I have a suitcase full of clothes to get rid of. Count that as a win.

I got up early to play FB with some of the QD kids and some random guys we met at Kiwanis. It was way fun and we made a deal - we'll come to FB at 8, if they come to QD at 10 from now on.

The roomies and some of the Capitol House kids watched session 1 of GC with waffles. I walked to the store. I watched some FB for my job. After the second session, I met up with the old roomies for Sushi and a jaunt around the Riverwoods. And then watched the Oregon-NC game with a bunch of Oregonians. Yikes.

Sunday we did pajama church with waffles. Skyped the Grampster. Greg and Chanda (my mission daughter) came over. Best quote: Church sleep is the best kind of sleep. And you know I strive to immediately obey all my church leaders. Ended with a session and food at Ben/Joy's with Becky and Stevie. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment