Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Lone Ranger

This title describes my current situation for many reasons.

First of all, I'm single.

Secondly, I've been dog sitting for a coworker who lives garbage far away from civilization so I have been intentionally antisocial. And it's been glorious.

And thirdly, the Blessed MotherTM sent me her cowgirl boots that I haven't removed since opening the package.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the Lone Ranger to make further comparisons. Apologies.

Coming soon to a YouTube near you. Also, I realized I have seventeen (17) followers. What?!
I mean, they're probably all 12-year-old girls, but that's fine.
Peter's computer programming classes are already coming in handy for subtle, but important nefarious plots and we had round two on Friday. It's good stuff and it gives my brain a nice workout.

Chris was baptized on Saturday and everyone cried. I just got a small child stuck in the trash.

I went to Adam's birthday party and sat uncomfortably close to Jenson - who actually agreed on a talent show act. Now we're all excited. I knew my extensive YouTube knowledge would come in handy some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment