Sunday, February 11, 2018

Mitochondria is the Powerhouse of the Cell, and other useful things

NOTICE: If you know anyone who wants to house me for free in Flagstaff, AZ, please let me know immediately. Otherwise, I'm committing to the cheapest house I can find, hopefully by the end of today. #lessdebt

In other news, my wonderfully selfless coworker Melissa just got diagnosed with MS. Any prayers are appreciated. 

This week was full of adulting:

I did emissions and registered my car.

I paid my NAU deposit. School starts in August.

I did my taxes.

I learned how to make both lasagna and lemon bread. Yum.

So apparently THIS is a thing that exists in Flag. It's called a vinegaroon, 
aka whip scorpion. Hybrid: scorpion-spider of the GIANT variety. 
I played basketball with my old lady friends - and almost killed a few on some blind picks. My bad. It's hard to tone down the momentum if you don't see them.

A group of us went to laser tag on Friday with the free passes I stole from Institute. I learned my problem isn't so much my aim, it's more the avoiding getting hit part. None of my diving ninja rolls seem to pan out for me, but they are fun. And I have four more passes. 

I had another study session with Peter, during which we determined that I am now an official programmer (albeit a poor one).

And I finally saw The Greatest Showman with Chance from France. I only cried a little, but it was way good. When will the piano music come out? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment