Sunday, June 17, 2018

Self-Imposed Solitude

I'm dog sitting. I love it because I have a whole house to myself, but I also hate it because the dogs are annoying. Pros and cons.

Look at this place where I live. 
Productivity level is at an all time high. Irritation level is at an all time low, as long as I never check my phone.

I need to get up at 5 more often. 
Usually, sitting in the living room means I'm giving permission for people to bug me, but not so in a house with zero humans! I even watched a couple movies.

I wish these pictures really did the scene justice. 
I did venture out to play some basketball with the guys one night, despite a random bout of exhaustion. And I worked out with Courtney and Becca every day still. Plus I deal with humans all day at work, so I get my fill of interaction.

Ugh. I can't even. -me, as a white girl.
Speaking of work, it was flag day this week. Which is relevant bc my coworker was telling us about how busy his week was with "my wife's bday and my bday and our anniversary and flag day". Which is funny because Flag Day isn't a holiday you celebrate, per say. But we did. Just to spite him.



 I went on a date. And I went to the temple. And I worked out with Peter, my friend between the ages of 25 and 100. And I saw Incredibles 2 WHICH IS SO WORTH IT. And I went to a stake date auction where I lost every bid, but had fun doing it. Kind of. I was also really mad, but what else is new?

This one is actually a sunSET.

No comments:

Post a Comment