Monday, January 21, 2019

MLK or Black Rapper (round 4)


It's that time again. One point if you correctly guess MLK or a black rapper, double points if you can name the rapper. Let the games begin. 

1. “I respect everybody, but at the same time, I carry myself with an aura that demands respect, too.”
-Lil Kim

2. “I hate a liar more than I hate a thief. A thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.”

-50 Cent

3. "Our lives begin to end the day that we become silent about things that matter."
-MLK


4. “I really want people to understand that nobody is perfect and that things happen in life beyond our control.”
-Lil Kim

5. “Some people have to put in work. Others get to cut corners. We see it but don’t say it. Welcome to the real world.”
-Nicki Minaj (1 / 4 black)

6. "If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward."
-MLK

7. “If you give anybody the chance, they can always make a decent human being out of themselves. It’s the people that don’t have a chance that we look down at like they’re monsters or they’re animals or that they want something different than the rest of us.”

-Ice Cube

8. "The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically."
-MLK

9. “The worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing.”
-Ice Cube

10. "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."
-MLK

11. “Sunny days wouldn’t be so special if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.”
-50 Cent


12. “Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing far behind you.”
-Nicki Minaj 

13. “When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do.”
-Nicki Minaj 

14. "A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."
-MLK

15. “Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.”
-Ice Cube

Final Jeopardy Round:

"I have a dream my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
-MLK

No comments:

Post a Comment