Monday, November 11, 2019

How can a PT student get injured? Bro, look at your notes.

It's been a pretty chill week seeing as I can't walk. Well I can, since UrgentCare said I don't have a fracture. But it's not pretty. I worked out twice this week, including a stint on the bike. I canNOT currently do SL bridges, if you were wondering.

I made Roger clam chowder since he was sick. He said it was so delicious. Then he was with me at UrgentCare for several hours and now I'm sick. Love that.

There's no place like home. 
Lindsey let me critique her PICO presentation and slides for this Friday (which involved payment in the form of Cafe Rio). She did wonderful despite some hard questions. And she's willing to return the favor for my PICO in a few weeks.

Talked to this MVP. 
 This is the week we had 4 tests. One got moved to next Friday. The other is a take-home quizzam that got extended until Tuesday night. Which is good because I've been sleeping in all my available time. 

Can you guess what's important to me by the pictures?
We did end up doing a Saturday afternoon temple session, including Mexican food & friends afterwards. We all went out to watch Midway afterwards, which was worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment