Sunday, November 3, 2019

Spooky Szn

Did I mention that I got health insurance last week? This is relevant because four days after I received my official approval in the mail, I completely obliterated all the remaining structures in my right knee.
I made bread this week. 
Then, because I didn't have a volleyball game on Wednesday, Roger, Brandi, and I had a movie marathon on our queen size pull out in honor of spooky szn. We watched Road to Eldorado, Sixth Sense, and Bird Box (only until the yucky parts in the middle).

Me as ya boi Dr. Cornwall.
Ciera and Erin came over and helped us make Tuscany Chicken and banana cookies. Which were delicious. We watched the game, had some good bantered, and enjoyed the evening.

What an accomplishment. 
For Halloween itself, I went to bed after work. But the first years were charged with the Halloween party for this year and planned it for Saturday. It turned into more of an undergrad frat party than a doctoral program bash, but the part that I stayed for was a good time. And my costume was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment