Sunday, October 27, 2019

Keep it simple stupid.

The week after GoBIG and I just want to take a nap. The first years keep asking about prep for next year when the cleanup isn't even done yet. I told them to talk to me in January.



We did have a final percentage night with Panda Express that we made sure to attend. Which happened to be on the same night that the Brewtons invited us over for enchiladas with the missionaries. Which were delicioso.

"[Roger's] a dweeb. But a cool dweeb."
Roger was planning on hunting most of the week, so we celebrated his birthday early instead of with Paislee and her Elsa cake as planned. (But I still went to that party and underdogged her on the swings for 40min.)

This is what happens when he tries to boycott. 
Neuro clinic was a blast this week. My patient is pretty high functioning, so I'm hoping to give him some new things to work on and am excited for treatment.

Make-up, since we couldn't go last week. 
I left town to get to the temple Friday night instead of the Halloween party at church. Best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment