Sunday, November 17, 2019

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor

SO to all the Veteran's. Thank you for your service and enjoy your discount.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make good use of the holiday because I've been coughing up a lung and trying to learn sign language in lieu of losing my voice. Meanwhile, I did see two doctors and a prosthetician this week. But for my knee, not my illness. We have an MRI scheduled and I have a hinged brace, so we're making progress.

My neuro clinic is increasingly more exciting as we help our patient get closer to his goal of jump roping. He jumped 10 times in a row - multiple times this week! He hasn't done that in years. Gah, I love this job.

I went to journal club early Thursday (solely for the free donuts) and stayed for an extra four hours after our practical Friday for a guest speaker. So it was a long week. But it ended with a delicious Friendsgiving meal at church.

Roger and I almost went to the Walker Hayes concert (which I actually might have enjoyed), but instead we went to urgent care again, but because he's got strep. Yikes. We made tea and I deep cleaned our house of festering illnesses. Here's to a healthier week.

What a weeny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment