Sunday, June 7, 2020

Bearizona

After hanging in Page last weekend, I drove over to Mesquite to hang with Hannah and Markies (and bring him some business). We planned fun trips and weird surprises and played with the kid. And did some work on my car.

She only likes me for my glasses. 
In honor of Memorial Day (belated), we did the Murph challenge and did NOT have our arms swell up afterwards - but were very sore. It involves running 1 mi, 100 pullups (or tricep dips lol), 200 pushups, and 300 squats, and then another mile.

I worked a little and made bread and did laundry so we were ready to go to Flag on Friday. Becky needed to grab some tools from the trailer and Roger was going to be there anyways, so we made a trip of it.

These is the kids. 
The kids, Carol, and I made use of a year pass to Bearizona - a drive through zoo, with a walkable section. It was pretty cool. And Roger was jealous because he hasn't been to a zoo (aside from when he was 6, which wasn't great and he can't really remember).

And we had a playdate with another kid.
Then we went and looked at mattresses. Now taking recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment