Monday, November 9, 2020

Last a Week (perfect attendance with a late record)

With the purchase of a new vehicle, I was excited to register it so Roger can also have a decent working vehicle. Unfortunately, I rushed all the way to the DMV after work only to have the man at the window inform me that I needed an appointment and there were none available until Friday. Next Friday. That's ok. I didn't really want to use the new vehicle ever. 

Becky and I have been running a mile every day and then Paislee and Marshall and I have been "working out". Paislee kind of tries and complains she can't do it and starts tormenting her brother. Marshall counts with us for like 2 exercises. And then I do the rest alone but with wild children running around me. Just what I wanted. 

The new ad campaign. 

I dressed up for Halloween. As the Brawny Man (lady) for work and as a classic ghost for Roger. He's starting to like Halloween just a little bit. Probably because I'm hilarious and very convincing. 

I convinced Roger to get the key to the church so we could play ball. And by that I mean I drove him to get it twice, because the first time didn't work out. It was my first time on a real court in over a year and testing out the new kicks on that dusty floor. Let's just say, there is progress to be made. 

And then Roger delivered an invite to our fake wedding to Mike Palmer. Because I also drove him there. And then reminded Mike that he's doing the ceremony. He's hype. We talked to him for at least four years. And then I went to bed. 

And I was stoked to receive and mail out a trial version of Grampy's book. We've both got some work to do, but I'm excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment