Sunday, December 6, 2020

Roger Goes to the Zoo (so stop complaining)

This was my last week. I like these people, I like this setting. It was interesting doing some coverage for inpatient this week, but that it definitely not my gig. We had a little party and cupcakes for my last day - and Trevor even saved his lunch so he could eat with us one day. This seems to be a good time to take a break from a hospital setting, as many people are getting sick. 

The fam. 

Friday I moved all my stuff up to Flag and had nowhere to put it, so it's strewn throughout the house. And then Saturday, I went back down to Prescott, so Amanda could take me, Roger, Paislee, and Marshal to the zoo, Out of Africa. 

These are the two baby giraffes. 

Our adventure began with an open bus ride safari into a pen with many large animals. Including giraffes that stuck their heads into windows, sniffing for spare cookies. The giraffes are always my favorites. 

The zebras follow the bus the whole time. 

Roger and I had practice not letting two small children get lost or eaten. 

There's a tiger in the background.

And then we went home and got ice cream and took a nap and went shopping and then I moved back into my apartment for real. 

Two monkeys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment