Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I'm a PAID Doctor.

 As promised, I stayed on for one week with Carter Rehab while Brooke the PTA was on spring break. And it was fun. I worked for real at a job I'm good at for a wage that's reasonable for my skill set. WHAT A GREAT TIME. I could do that again. And Joe got to take a couple days to go fishing, so I'm sure he could too.

The hat cut (level 1). 

Roger and I were happy to welcome Lindsey and TJ - my fellow doctors - into our house for a few nights. And Roger was especially grateful for the Mountain Dew and hair clippers (which we immediately put to use). And I was just happy to catch up with my friends. They are wonderful people and great company. 

(he missed). 

In between work and visitations, we went to two (2) basketball games, including the state championships, which the Sand Devils won. I spent the whole time taking pictures on the floor to preserve my eardrums. Which apparently isn't allowed, but nobody even tried to stop me. 

The proudest brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment