Sunday, March 14, 2021

T minus 1 week (still not counting; a recap)

Let me tell you how I feel about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I understand the Church is run by imperfect people that forget when you schedule meetings, are inefficient, and love to have as many meetings as possible. So I met with the missionaries 3 times and the same members of the RS twice (doing similar things each time). 

Just modeling for Vortex again. 

I will always climb into a cave when prompted. 

To be fair, I think the RS thinks that we're inactive since we go to another ward and we just got called as ward missionaries. BUT I have recently decided that my priorities are these: weekly sacrament / monthly temple > monthly service activity > meeting/playing with nonmember friends / family time > any other church meeting. Maybe that's a bad order, but it's where my priorities are right now and without it, I don't feel like I'd be much help to anyone. 

V nice. 

My bedroom, if I had lived 900y ago. 

In conjunction with the aforementioned, I am very tired. I realize I do nothing other than work a full time job and stress out currently, but I'm excited for a bit of a break before heading off into full-time paid work. That said, I'm slowly updating my resume and looking into job opportunities in the area. As well as a few potential side hustles. 

Cool splatter pain esque lichen. 

V windy also. 

My one extra day, we spent visiting Rattlesnake Crater. It's a short non-trail hike with some super cool ruins at the top (and NO snakes right now). Voyez.

Wow, check out that homemade leather gun belt. 
And that booty (which exists). Thanks, DLs. 

Let's go LAST WEEK EVER OF SCHOOL. Thank the Lord. 

I'm perfecting my stance and Rog's perfecting his timing. 
Big rock did not poke holes in my leggings. Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment