Sunday, February 28, 2021

T minus 2 weeks (but who's counting?)

The week was a week. I accidentally consumed 120mg of caffeine on Tuesday (which is much more than I ever consume) and I did not get to sleep until about 4am that night. So I spent the rest of the week catching up. But I did get to work out a couple times with some heavier weights at the clinic still, so that was nice. 

Friday, Roger left to go see his brother play in Page. So I got some stuff done and watched Pitch Perfect. Which is still a hilarious movie (thanks, Fat Amy). 

I drove 2.5 hours to Phoenix to take a 24min test (which I passed) and so now I only have a couple things left to do to graduate and they are all stupid easy. Including show up for 'work' every day. 

While I was in PHX, I though it'd be nice to stop for lunch and a quick temple tour. So I went to Subway, where a man from the Free Mustache Ride team in Tucson paid for my lunch and gave me a gift card for next time I was at a Subway. What a blessing. And there weren't even any mustache rides at all. 

Here's a picture of Roger's Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment