Sunday, February 14, 2021

I'm Covid Free and Lauren's Not

Well folks, I'm fully vaccinated. So give me a few weeks and I'll be ready to face the world with my mask still on until we've at least got herd immunity. From what I've heard, dose dos does seem to be a little rougher. I had a sore shoulder and a fever for an evening, but otherwise, I'm doing pretty good. 

Just me, waltzing around in the wind. 

During our last home visit on Thursday, a patient asked us to help them figure out how to get to the bank, so we spent some time working with this couple on getting to/from their car in the garage and at the parking lot. And it was a blast. 

The photos I take of him. 

When we returned, we parked next to a big tunnel the neighbors had dug through about 12ft of their snow bank. Joe said he'd pay me $5 to go through it - so I did. And it was a wet remainder of the day, but the laughs and cash were WELL worth it. 

The photos he takes of me. (They're getting better.) 

For Valentine's Day, I told Roger all I wanted was to go to the temple in Snowflake. So we did. We planned on a few other adventures in the area, but it was so windy, we were getting blown all around - in the car and on our feet. So we took some pictures, grabbed some Mexican grub, and visited the homestead that Roger's great grandfather built by hand in Woodruff. It's neat that they were able to preserve such a cool piece of history. 

And one good one for the books. 

We came back mid-storm to catch Stu's game and eat some grub. And we spent actual Sunday visiting with family and wearing the warmest blankets we could find. (And by WE I mean just me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment