Sunday, February 7, 2021

I'm a Doctor and an Author. What's Next?

The good news is that I passed my PT boards. So now I have a hope of regaining some mental and digestive stability. Hallelujah. 

In all its glory.

The other good news is that the book Hannah and I made is up for sale on Amazon for <$10. So thanks in advance (or hindsight) for your support on that. Retrospectively, if I had known we were going to do this, I think we would've made a few changes to the storyline, but I guess we'll save that for the sequel. 

And thirdly, Roger can hear again.

I started working back into some heavy lifting a few times a week when we get finished early at the clinic. And I played pickleball with some people this weekend -so get ready for me to be one of THOSE old people.

There's nowhere else I'd rather be than here on the trail of Christmas Tree. 

I convinced Roger to go on a hike with me on Christmas Tree Trail. Which is a nice 4 miler up a smaller hill next to Mount Elden. And then he fired up our new smoker and cooked me some yummy rabbit and quail with beans and corn and taters while we watched the Chinese version of Mulan (2009). And it was all EXCELLENT. 10/10 Would recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment