Monday, April 26, 2021

I Am Employed (and tired)

The sun is awake and so am I. I started my job this week and it included a large binder and hours and hours of online training. I thought it wasn't that bad after I finished the first 8-hour training in just under 6. Then I opened the second training, which was predicted to take me 80 hours. And that's just two trainings out of ten multi-part trainings. Yay. 

Not gonna make it to T-Day. 

I've still been working on a lot of side projects that, it turns out, have not been as DONE as I would've hoped. But you know what IS done? Roger's turkey hunt. And my 7.25mi weekly run. He's addicted and I am not. 

Look how happy it is. 

In other news, if the chins were desert plants that I saw today, here's what they would be: 

Dadso: The triple threat. 

Mama Sama: The roundest spikey bush. 

Deek: Alien growths. 

Me. The purple cactus.
It almost looks normal but something is definitely wrong. 

Gerg: bean plant. 

Hannah: The potato of cacti. 

Kevin: Tall grass. 

Trevy: Flouffy hair cactus. 

MGH: tiny cactus field

Xandy: tall dead spikey sticks. 

Zubs: spikey bush with tall ears. 

Vins: the worst kind of lettuce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment