Monday, April 19, 2021

Week Three (the streets have one less gutter rat)

 Again, maybe it's because I pay tithing or something - but I've sure been working a lot for someone that doesn't have a job! I worked 4/5 days this week for both Carter Rehab and a bit as a patient for NAU's final practical exams. I keep wondering if I was like those scared students at some point and I'm not entirely sure. What I do know is that I was prepared to catch someone if they tried to fall (since my classmates and I did it periodically to each other) and this class apparently is not the same. Domage. 

Also, I still have people contacting me about interviewing and such BUT I actually accepted a job this week so I'm getting to turn them all down. They're going to pay me way too much and give me a fat sign-on bonus and I only have to see 5-6 patients per day. In their homes. Which has the potential to be scary, but I think I'll be ok. I started online training before I head to Tucson for my in-person. 

I inhaled most of my dinner before I took a picture. 
There used to be greens and taters and this glorious chunk of meat. 

It was a nice birthday surprise. Along with my mass apple smashers and book store adventure and steak. I worked the whole day, but Roger took that night off and we had a fun time where I picked out two large books that I finished within 48 hours. (Then we went back for the rest of the series as a prize for becoming employed.)

That's it. I'm wrapping up some smaller projects so I can have more time to workout and do my YouTube stuff. And not have to stress about having these unfinished things. If anyone knows how to make an ebook with audio attachments, I might actually answer your phone call. That's the next thing on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment