Thursday, June 24, 2021

A Recovery Week

 This was my recovery week and I was excited to just do some fun cardio and troubleshooting at the gym. Unfortunately my boxing class and my grass league both got cancelled, so I had to make some other plans. By the end of the week, I was aching to get back to weightlifting, which was kind of the point. Success. 

Places I go for work. 

We've spent a lot of time with grandparents these last few months. Mostly Roger's because they're here and his GPa has been in and out of the hospital, so he's had a lot of other family in town visiting too. But it's been good to hear Grampy's voice and see some nice pictures of his new deluxe bed in the living room. 

Peace. 

Since Roger is gone or visiting family all the time and I can't handle that amount of social interaction, so I did some adventuring of my own. I went garage saling (and bought a new turkey decoy named Simon) and I walked around downtown for a bit. I watched a movie. And I painted THIS:

(Eat it, mom).

Sunday was Father's Day. So I dressed up like dad and drank a brew. The fam came together with 6 varieties of ribs and all the fixin's. And my Bishop promised to get me a new key to the church. Not a bad day. 

HFD.

No comments:

Post a Comment