Sunday, June 13, 2021

Happy.

This week was tiring. Mostly because I wore myself out with double workouts last week and now I'm at the end of my 6-week workout program before I take a little break and switch it up. So I'm not surprised. Becky's trying to convince me to get a second gym membership so I can workout with her in addition to my other workouts. And my grass league starts soon. And I decided to do a Sedona hike every Friday I'm in the area. 

Happy. 

Speaking of which, best decision I've ever made. Except that it's stinking HOT. Like 100+ degrees and no humidity at all (aka bring LOTS of agua). But I love it because it's the most beautiful place and just the kind of mountain goat shenanigans that I'm looking for. (But I DID wish I had Ben's pool to swim in afterwards.)

Happy. 

I also had my first eye appointment with my new insurance. I have to go back, but maybe I'll finally have some new contacts that work and that I can wear for several full days in a row without wanting to pluck mine eyeballs straight out. Maybe. 

Happy. 

Things are finally smoothing out at work in my coverage of the Cottonwood area. Flagstaff always feels like an easy day. Plenty of time for whatever they throw at me. But after lots of fighting and refusals and basically showing them I'm going to do what I want if they won't be reasonable (and my boss will back me up), they've caved. Otherwise, I'm happy to be employed and really happy to be working in a field I enjoy doing something I'm good at. 

Still happy.

I convinced Roger and Kaylee to hang out with me in downtown Flagstaff again. Great decision. Because then we got gelato again (and found more exciting flavors). And I convinced Rog to go to a new resto, which is now his favorite place and the only place he wants to go. To be fair, that's the cheapest meal we've EVER had eating out and probably the MOST food - and it was delicious. So I have no real complaints other than the lack of future exploring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment