Sunday, June 6, 2021

bucket list

Volleyball is getting fun and it's almost time for my grass summer league to start up. I am also loving the gym. I picked it because it has everything I want, including Olympic WL classes, which I attended this week. Good people, good vibes, good burn. I also did a double session one day with Becky, which was good because I spent the long weekend cleaning up after my messy day in Cottonwood.

Roger shaved this week. 
And then he went back and shaved again. 

Honestly, it's getting ridiculous down there. I know I'm only covering, but it's a mess and it's my license. So the office staff and I need to have a chat pretty soon. Getting ready to channel my inner PTA mom. Otherwise, work is going really well. And the Flagstaff office is awesome. They are really on top of things. 

Jurassic Park. 

Things are progressing in my side projects and I finally finished a study guide on wound care that I sent to some friends for editing. So then I can start getting those vids out on the net. It's definitely a fun side gig. I also need to start back up at the FFF Center with my volunteering hours because I miss those guys. And I made a temple reservation! Just for baptisms, but I'll take what I can get. 

Pics don't do it justice. 

I planned my schedule this Friday, so I'd be driving back up through Sedona on my way home. Just in time for a Cathedral Rock hike. I've been trying to do this for forever, but you can't ever get parking. But on a Friday afternoon, I found the last spot. And it was worth it. Bouldering up beautiful red rocks the whole way to a stunning view, and sliding all the way down on my bottom. 10/10. And the next best part is that I got to drive up a curvy road through thick, damp forests with the best smell I've ever experienced. It was a good day. 

happy

No comments:

Post a Comment