Monday, September 27, 2021

Spooky Szn Approaches

So work is supposed to be clearing up soon. Cottonwood hired another PT supposedly, which theoretically means that in a few weeks, my services won't be needed down south. And the head boss, the Flagstaff office, and the Cottonwood offices are supposedly meeting DAILY to check and finalize our schedules. Do I have evidence of this happening? No I do not. But it's supposed to be. 

Roger's week with his pop. 

The sports front was good this week. I started my new program per my Oly coach and I am doing so many squats. Logan brought some friends to volleyball, which was good because that's all we had. And I had approximately 6 blocks in our weekly bball game, so that was nice. And boxing happened. 

Spooky Szn

Tim was sick, so our jousting practice was postponed. But we got our fill of youth activities because Roger felt obligated to help out with the stake activity on Saturday. I did not, so we compromised and helped for part of it. (Which was good because it was a 16-hour marathon). I was still angry by the end because it was a scavenger hunt (hate) and our team had 2 vehicles and the lady driving the other one was cray. 

Yum yum. 

We made up for it by splitting a bone-in ribeye at Texas Roadhouse with a salad and loaded potatoes. Yum. Then we took a nap. 

Marshall is learning to take photos. 

We spend Sunday at Carol's for Benson's birthday. Roger held newborn Ellie and was scared. And I took another nap. It was a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment