Sunday, March 20, 2022

Day 42

No VB this week, but I changed it up with some different running workouts including hill sprints and a Fartlek run (basically interval running/jogging). I had some great workouts at the gym and ended the week really looking forward to my Sunday sleep-in. That's what I miss about not doing 75 hard - the option to sleep in or to drink less water and not pee every second of the day. 

Roger's Spring Break fun. 

My boss is moving to Phoenix to take a promotion, which is good for her, but I really like her. She's the one person that I relate to the most here and I've really appreciated her NY style leadership. We had a potluck breakfast at the goodbye party / staff meeting and had everything from donuts to muffins to cereal/milk to fruit salad to any juice I could want to yogurt/granola and more. So I just brought protein balls and everyone loved them the best. 

Felicia and I had a one-on-one boxing session this week, which I enjoyed. We both play city league volleyball, although she's been playing co-ed. But she's super chill and I like hanging out with her. She even gave me her old wraps, so I guess we're friends. 

Me, texting mom my outfit and location before hiking. 
Just in case.

I had a good week planning for Iceland and getting excited about photography stuff. I hope I take some good pictures, but I need to do some practicing with this camera before I go. I practiced a little in Sedona, but I need to figure some stuff out. 

A good human. 

On a semi-last minute whim, Cenita and I got to hang out together on a Saturday Sedona hike. She came prepped with the most extravagant charcuterie board (leftovers) I have ever eaten (or seen). And it was good to see her and chat and just be with someone with matching vibes. She is a good soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment