Tuesday, May 23, 2023

In Betweener

After one week of reminding Becky every day about our hangout planned for this Saturday, I ended up creating scandalous art alone. Which was fine. But talk about ADHD. 

We did work out every morning I could - which is M-W for lifting, F for basketball, and Thursday I took off to get my blood tested again.  

For mutual this week, we listened to a lady in our ward talk about how her only goal in life was to get married by 21 and then she went on a mission instead and baptized 3 people in Ireland and then felt like a failure for 30 years until one of her converts (an ex drug dealer) contacted her and told her he'd been sealed in the temple and served in a bunch of callings. It was good, but also, I cannot relate to most of her feelings.

I had my last Oly class on Saturday with Brian. He told me all about his future plans and we basically just worked out. The great news is that he is agreeable to let the boxing class part with a few heavy bags and pads and such. Now all we need is a venue and I have 3 immediate options. 

Roger's family had their monthly family reunion Sunday. Aka game night. Aka potluck of the century. I showed up for food and dipped because that is a LOT of people in a small house. Yeesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment