Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Aug 6th flashback

 The drama. So this is where I got my calling switched in the car, had multiple attempts for the RS pres (new) to visit me, everything at work went to crap, and now Roger's cousin was asking me to play the piano at the exact time and place I play volleyball every week. It all was a big mess, plus, we had to buy all the brake fluid we could find and bring it back up the mountain for Stu before we made our way back. 

We got a shake from Jacob's lake on the way back and made it by 8pm to our house and mostly unpacked before showering and prepping for the next day. I like taking days off in the beginning of the week much better than the end. Much less stressful. 

The biggest things that happened this week other than returning and unpacking were first - FAMILY WORK DAY. AKA deep cleaning and repacking all our boxes and reorganizing and buying a few more camping supplies we needed to put in there. Then I felt good about living in our house again. 

Rog got a flat tire in his new truck and figured out that his jack was broken so we added that to the list to get and it had an irreparable gash, so we ended up buying new tires. Which were on the list for kind of soonish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment